How to Open a Betfair account
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Ever wondered how to open a Betfair account? This article explains the registration procedure and how to claim your sign-up offer. New customers with Betfair are entitled to Up to £100 in free bets once the Betfair sign up process has been completed correctly and the account is confirmed.
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply
How to open a Betfair account: Step-by-step guide
Betfair is the biggest betting exchange in the world but also offers a traditional sportsbook with conventional betting markets. Complete the Betfair registration process by following these steps:
- Click on the button below to begin the process of creating a Betfair account.
- Existing customers open their account by entering a unique combination of a Username and Password.
- Potential new customers who are looking to create a Betfair account click on the “Join Now” button on the home page.
- The Betfair sign up screen, which displays the registration fields, appears. Some of the fields are a requirement and some are not.
- You must provide the following information to open a Betfair account:
- Basic contact details.
- Betfair account details including an email address and Password.
- An answer to the security question.
- Betfair account currency.
- Optional promo or referral code.
Customers who follow the process to open a Betfair account can choose to receive marketing information and then click “Join Now” which acknowledges the terms and conditions associated with Betfair registration.
Betfair sign up offers – Terms and Conditions
New customers who open a Betfair account are entitled to up to £100 in the form of free bets. This sports betting offer related to Betfair registration is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- New customers only.
- Residents of the UK and Ireland.
- Register for Betfair promo code.
- Five sportsbook bets for at least £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or higher required.
- Bets must be placed on different markets.
- Once the five qualifying bets have been settled new customers who created a Betfair account are credited with £20 in the form of a free bet.
- This process can be repeated five times for a total of £100 in free bets.
- The free bets will be credited within 24 hours of the qualifying process being completed.
- Only bets placed within 30 days of Betfair registration count.
- Cashed out and multiple bets do not count.
- T&Cs apply.
Betfair not only offers a betting exchange and sportsbook but customers who open an account have access to other gaming products such as casino, poker, arcade and several others. The following offers related to these products are available when a player completes the Betfair registration procedure:
Casino: up to £100 Bonus
The following terms and condition apply for a casino new player offer after a customer has followed instructions on how to open a Betfair account:
- New players in the Betfair casino.
- Customers who are new to the casino can claim the bonus.
- The minimum bonus is £10 and the maximum bonus is £100.
- Wagering requirements of 45 times the bonus apply and there are different percentage contribution rules across gaming products.
- T&Cs apply.
Poker Welcome Pack
New poker players who have followed the Betfair registration process may be entitled to a welcome pack of No current welcome offer. The players who have made a deposit into their poker wallet will receive the following:
No current poker welcome offer
Arcade Bonus And Free Spins
For a limited amount of time customers who are new to the Betfair arcade and have completed the Betfair registration will be entitled to a £10 bonus and 20 free spins. This Betfair offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The qualifying game is All-Stars Collection slots.
- Bet £10 and receive £10 in the form of an arcade bonus.
- 20 free spins.
- Bonus must be bet 10 times but the free spins do not have wagering requirements.
- T&Cs apply.
Open a Betfair account: Deposit guide
Once a new customer fills in the required fields in order to create a Betfair account an initial deposit must be made before betting at Betfair can begin.
Here are the steps for depositing funds into a Betfair account:
- Click on the Deposit button.
- Select one of the payments methods which include credit and debit cards, e-Wallets and bank transfer.
- Enter the deposit amount which is from £5 to £6000.
- Click Deposit.
- There are no fees and the funds are available for betting immediately.
Why should I open a new account at Betfair?
Betfair is the leading betting exchange in the world but the site also features a sportsbook. In terms of the number of markets, the Betfair exchange is one of the leading betting sites in the industry. The exchange and sportsbook offer odds for over 30 sports. The range of leagues and matches across both products is unprecedented elsewhere. New players who complete the process to open a Betfair account have access to thousands of events and markets across many sports. Customers can place back and lay bets on the betting exchange. Customers can place back bets and cash out bets on the sportsbook. In-play betting is available on many events. New customers, who create a Betfair account, can receive up to £100 in the form of free bets which is a generous welcome offer.
Betfair open account FAQ
The following are some commonly asked questions about the Betfair registration process.
What are the conditions required to open a Betfair account?
Customers must complete the registration process which involves entering personal details and specifying a Username and Password.
Do I need to provide proof of identity to open an account?
There is a new customer identification process which can involve providing proof of identity.
I am having trouble creating an account, what should I do?
Contact the Betfair customer support department.
Can I register a new account on mobile?
Yes, new customers can open an account on a mobile device.