Betfair Payment Guide: Payment Options, Withdrawals, and More
Wagering requirements and T&C’s Apply | Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Betfair has betting options that cover a vast range of interests. However, in order to access them, players have to make a deposit to the site. In this Betfair payment guide, we will run down how to deposit at Betfair. We will also look at the different Betfair deposit options available, as well as the Betfair withdrawal options available.
Betfair Payment Guide: Step by Step
At Betfair, payment is simple and straightforward. Therefore, you can spend less time figuring out how to get the financial aspect of the site settled, and more time placing your bets or enjoying. Processes of making deposits and withdrawals are slightly different. In the next part of this Betfair Payment Guide we will explain both.
How to Make a Deposit at Betfair?
Making a deposit at Betfair is easy and compatible with a number of different types of Betfair payment options. The steps below will run down how to make a Betfair deposit.
- Login to your Betfair account. Betfair would have no way of knowing that the funds you were spending were for your account unless you were logged in, so be sure to do that first.
- Click the Deposit button once logged into your account. This will take you to the deposit screen, where you can fill out the amount of your deposit request.
- Fill in the deposit information from the deposit screen. Among the things that you will need to fill in is the Betfair deposit method, as well as the amount that you want to deposit. Be sure to double-check this information before finalizing your deposit, as it cannot be undone.
- Double-check that your balance matches the amount of your deposit, plus any funds that were already in your Betfair account. After this, your deposit is complete.
Don’t forget, when making your first deposit after registering for your Betfair account, that you could be entitled to a welcome bonus depending on the availability of a Betfair promo code. (T&C’s apply)
How to Make a Withdrawal at Betfair?
There isn’t a much better feeling when it comes to betting than the time to make a withdrawal and collecting your winnings. If you follow the steps below, you will have a straightforward experience making a Betfair withdrawal and can claim your money quickly.
- Log into your Betfair account (or register if you don’t have one) and go to the My Account section of the site.
- Click the Withdraw Funds link that will take you to the page where you can fill out the specific information for the deposit you are trying to perform.
- Fill out the necessary information to complete your withdrawal. In this case, you should only need to input the amount of money that you want to withdraw. However, if you want to change the Betfair withdrawal option that you have your funds sent to, you will need to change that setting during the withdrawal process as well. After that, your funds will be sent to your Betfair withdrawal method of choice, and you are free to enjoy your funds.
Betfair Payment Guide: Wallet Management
You can manage your wallets with Betfair. There are a number of different wallets available for players to use throughout their time on the site. That allows players the opportunity to better manage their money, which is vital when placing wagers, as doing so efficiently increases the chances of operating profitably.
Such wallets include the main Betfair wallet, where players’ deposits go, and wallets for individual sections of the site such as a poker wallet and a casino wallet.
It is simple for players to transfer funds from their main Betfair wallet to a wallet for a specific section of the site. All players have to do to initiate a transfer is click on the Cashier button, and enter the amount that they want to transfer to a different wallet. Then, choose which wallet they want to transfer those funds into. This is a refreshingly simple process that promotes intelligent money management while betting.
Betfair Payment Methods
There are a number of Betfair payment options available to players, so that everyone has the option to make deposits and withdrawals at the site using a method that fits into their financial lifestyle. Below are the available Betfair payment options and details on how to use them.
Betfair Deposit Options
Making a Betfair deposit is what allows you to place bets. Deposits are straightforward for new and existing customers, and the below options are available for players to make their deposits.
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit||Transaction Fee||Processing Time|
|Debit||£5||Up to 1.5%||Instant|
|Bank Transfer||£10||Free||24 hours|
Betfair Withdrawal Options
There is nothing better than getting returns from winning wagers. After winning some money at Betfair, these withdrawal options are available for players to take funds out of their account.
|Payment Type||Minimum Amount||Processing Time||Fee|
|Debit Card||No minimum||2-5 working days||Free|
|PayPal||£1||Max. 24 hours||Free|
|NETELLER||£2||Max. 24 hours||Free|
|Moneybookers||No minimum||Max. 24 hours||Free|
|Bank Transfer||£10||3-5 working days||Free|
Betfair Payment Guide FAQ
Find more details about Betfair payment options below.
Are payments secure at Betfair?
Yes, as a condition for licensing around the world, a Betfair payment is required to have secure payment processing on both deposits and withdrawals to ensure the safety of their customers and their money.
Which currencies are available at Betfair?
There is a range of Betfair payment currencies available. Betfair accepts UK Sterling, Euro, US Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Australian Dollar, Danish Krone, and Swedish Krona.
How can I set a deposit limit at Betfair?
Betfair allows players to set a deposit limit by clicking on Player Protection from the My Account screen, followed by selecting Overall Limits and Deposit Limits. This is further evidence that Betfair looks after the wellbeing of its customers.
What is the Customer Verification process?
Players can verify their accounts by submitting proof of identity and address to Betfair via an uploader on their site or via email. Identity verification can be done by sending a picture of a driver’s license, passport, or national identification card, while address verification can be done via a utility bill or recent bank statement.
I haven’t received my withdrawal yet, what should I do?
Contacting customer service immediately is the best way to solve an issue with a Betfair withdrawal. The customer support team are friendly and knowledgeable, and queries will be handled with efficiency.