Betfair Cheltenham Offers: Welcome Offers, Free Bets and Special Promotions
Commercial content | New Customers Only | Wagering and Terms and conditions apply | 18+
As the Festival draws nearer, we can’t wait to see what kind of Betfair Cheltenham offers will be available. At the present moment, details of the promotions still remain unknown. However, the famous operator offers a sports welcome bonus for all new customers who decide to register for the first time.
Throughout this article about Betfair Cheltenham promotions discover what kinds of offers to expect and what sort of Cheltenham special offers were available during previous years. At the same time, find out more information about the current sports welcome bonus.
Betfair Cheltenham Offers 2020: Cheltenham Sign Up Offer, Cheltenham Free Bets
Betfair Cheltenham offers are one of the most attractive that can be found for the Festival. However, since there is still time for the event to begin, online betting operators still don’t provide Cheltenham special offers.
|Activity||Bonus Type||Betting offers|
|Horse Racing||Coming soon: Betfair Cheltenham offers|
|Exchange||£20 free bet|
|Exchange/Horse racing||Up to £100 in free bets|
As the event draws nearer, more Betfair Cheltenham offers will become available. So, make sure to follow our page for all the future updates. As soon as more details on Betfair Cheltenham promotions are revealed, we’ll won’t miss the chance to inform you by updating our article. While waiting you can catch up on the event here cheltenham-betting-offers.co.uk.
Right now, there’s a sports welcome bonus for all new customers who decide to register. Hopefully, we’ll be able to see Betfair Cheltenham sign up offer anytime soon.
- Betfair Cheltenham Offers 2020: Cheltenham Sign Up Offer, Cheltenham Free Bets
- Betfair Cheltenham Offers and Other Benefits of Following the Cheltenham Festival with Betfair
- Betfair Cheltenham Offers and How They Can Become Yours?
- Betfair Sports Welcome Bonus: Free £20 Exchange Bet
- Various Betfair Cheltenham Offers: Betfair Cheltenham Free Bets, Sign Up Offer
- The Festival & Other Types of Betfair Cheltenham Offers
- The Quality of Betfair Customer Support
Betfair Cheltenham Offers and Other Benefits of Following the Cheltenham Festival with Betfair
Besides Betfair Cheltenham offers, there are many reasons for which it’s worth it to sign up at Betfair. We don’t have to say that this is one experienced operator providing top-notch quality betting services for over 20 years. Nowadays, it’s one of the most famous online betting exchange sites. Exchanges are something that has really revolutionised online sports betting and Betfair is undoubtedly the leader in that betting field.
The thing is that the operator offers everything that a traditional bookie provides to its customers. The only difference is that the brand is not the one controlling the prices on markets. That is something that solely depends on the users.
Therefore, the prices you can find at Betfair are far better than those you are able to find at some traditional online bookmakers. However, this is not the only good reason for which Betfair is a better option than other bookies. Here, we’ll enumerate some of the other reasons too, but the best thing one can do is to check the website for himself/herself.
Some of the reasons for which it’s worth considering becoming a member of Betfair betting community:
- Various betting markets.
- Betfair Cheltenham offers
- Various types of attractive promotions.
- Fast and efficient customer support
- Simple registration procedure
- User-friendly sports betting platform
Betfair Cheltenham Offers and How They Can Become Yours?
In case you are interested in Betfair Cheltenham offers, you should know that you can get them easily. Of course, the qualifying processes for the offers depend on the type of offer. It’s not the same to qualify for an offer that is intended for new customers or for one that is created for existing customers. In fact, the biggest difference when qualifying for a promotion depends on whether or not you have an opened account. In case you still don’t have one, here’s how to register:
- Visit the operator’s official website to start the registration process.
- Click on the “Join Now” button to fill in the registration form.
- Make sure to enter the correct data. The following personal data is required: first and last name, sex, date of birth, physical address, mobile phone number.
- After filling in the above-mentioned fields, make sure to enter your account details including email address and password.
- Choose a security question and type in its answer. Also, don’t forget to choose the currency for your account.
- There are also some optional fields you can see on the registration form. For instance, you can set a deposit limit to your account or enter a Betfair promo code if available for a certain promotion.
- Subscribe to the newsletter if you don’t want to miss any of the upcoming Betfair Cheltenham offers.
- Read the terms and conditions of the use before you register.
- Finally, submit your application to complete the registration procedure.
Betfair Sports Welcome Bonus: Free £20 Exchange Bet
Register and bet £20 on the Exchange. In case your bet loses, Betfair will refund you £20 (18+, T&Cs apply)!
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply
Key Terms and Conditions of the Betfair Sports Welcome Offer
Betfair sports welcome offer has something in common with all the other offers provided by online sportsbooks – it goes with a list of terms and conditions one must meet in order to qualify for the offer. The good news is that T&Cs of that offer aren’t particularly exigent like it can be the case with some other offers and bookies.
Additionally, to qualify for Betfair sports welcome bonus, you need to keep in mind the following things:
- This promotion is available to new customers only. In other words, if you have had a Betfair account before, you won’t be able to qualify for this offer.
- Certain deposit methods are excluded from the promotion. Only deposits made with credit/debit cards or PayPal can qualify for this promo.
- For placing exchange bets, the operator’s rules of exchange betting apply.
- The expiry date of the offer is seven days after account opening.
- Maximum amount of the potential refund is £20.
- Full T&Cs apply to the offer.
How to Qualify for Betfair Sports Welcome Offer?
Qualifying for this offer is one pretty straightforward process. Just make sure to follow our step-by-step guide and you can qualify for the offer in a matter of minutes.
To get the Betfair sports welcome bonus, you need to follow these steps:
- Open a new account at Betfair.com.
- Place your first qualifying exchange bet within seven days after being registered.
- If your first qualifying exchange bet loses within 7 days of account opening, Betfair will refund your stake. In other words, you can risk up to £20 for your first bet, because the operator can refund your stake up to a maximum of £20.
- Your bet will be refunded within 72 hours.
- Don’t forget to check out the terms and conditions of the offer.
Various Betfair Cheltenham Offers: Betfair Cheltenham Free Bets, Sign Up Offer
When it comes to Betfair Cheltenham offers, we must say that the operator hasn’t let us down so far. This online bookie is always well prepared for one of the most prestigious horse racing events. Hopefully, this year it won’t be any different.
We also feel the need to say that Betfair Cheltenham promotions aren’t the only thing we should be looking forward to. The operator also provides competitive Cheltenham odds for all its bettors.
Most importantly, users also have access to different kinds of racing information, guides, updates and form reports affecting their decisions whether or not to bet on a particular horse. This kind of information is also very useful for creating different betting strategies. Live streaming section can be accessed too. So you can easily follow the action wherever you are because the operator has you covered.
All in all, the Betfair Cheltenham offers have always remained one of the main reasons for which many bettors have chosen to bet with this operator. Now let’s see what some of the most common Betfair Cheltenham promotions are, and should we expect them for this year’s event too.
Betfair Cheltenham Offers: Betfair Cheltenham Free Bets
Betfair Cheltenham free bets are definitely very popular among bettors. There’s a simple and obvious reason for that. Knowing that the operator will credit a certain amount of money to your account for free bets positively encourages some bettors to try out different betting possibilities.
Betfair Cheltenham Offers: Sign Up Offer
Often, Betfair was offering special Cheltenham Sign Up offer for new users who register at the time of the Festival, or before, in case they want to check out the ante-post betting markets.
Definitely, the number of new users who register for this occasion is significantly bigger than the usual number of users who register. That’s why it’s in the operator’s best interest to come up with some of the best offers.
You should carefully monitor the operator’s promotions page and Betfair Cheltenham offers for any offer of this kind because it can enhance your overall betting experience.
The Festival & Other Types of Betfair Cheltenham Offers
Sign up offers and free bets are just some of the most common types of promotions you can find. There are also some other, particularly interesting promotions, worth mentioning. Here, we selected some of the frequently seen offers across the web.
Cheltenham Non-Runner No Bet
Cheltenham non-runner no bet is a very popular type of offer amongst many bettors. Simply, non-runner no bet means that if your runner doesn’t manage it to the selected race on which you have already placed your bet, the operator will refund you your stake.
Seems pretty good, right? Somehow, with this type of bet, the risk is lower and you can feel at ease while placing a bet on any ante-post betting market.
Cheltenham CashBack Offer
Cashback offer is also one of the common types of offer. As the name suggests, this type of bet provides you with a certain percentage of your initial bet in case it loses. In other words, your loss is compensated, so you don’t lose everything.
Also, this type of promo is pretty convenient for those who don’t like to risk that much. Just keep an eye on the hottest bookmakers’ cashback offers and make sure to read the operators’ terms and conditions since some promotions might seem very attractive at first, but they can hide some difficult terms and conditions hidden in the fine print.
Cheltenham Enhanced Odds Deals
With Cheltenham enhanced odds deals you can get exclusive price boosts on various races of the event. Once again, that’s a great opportunity for many horse racing fans. A typical enhanced odds offer takes the price of a particular horse and boosts it to the one that is far more attractive.
Naturally, some terms and conditions apply to each one of these offers, so make sure to go through them before you decide to claim any offer at all.
The Quality of Betfair Customer Support
Betfair includes a comprehensive FAQ page where you can find answers to some of the most frequent questions regarding Betfair Cheltenham offers. In case you need to contact the customer support team directly, you can do it by:
- Sending an email at email@example.com
- Calling the following number: +44 203 059 8888
- Using the Live Chat feature that can be found on the site.
- Contacting them on Twitter
1. How Do I Get My Free Bet on Betfair?
You can get it easily from the top of this article. You need to be a new customer and over 18+ years old to claim this offer.
2. Can I Bet Online for the Cheltenham Festival?
Yes you absolutely can. Betfair like most bookies also promote an offer for such big betting events.
3. Can I Claim the Bonus on My Mobile?
That is usually likely, Betfair app is a great substitute for the website.